Greetings!

I have a new Win11 PC, and I wanted to capture the same Cygwin setup that I
have in another Win10 PC. I copied the C:\cygwin64 folder from the Win10 pc to
the Win11 pc, then I downloaded a fresh setup-x86_64.exe from cygwin.com to the
win11 PC. I ran it and chose "Install from Local Directory" and only one
shortcut for "Cygwin64 Terminal" was created on the desktop. No Cygwin nor
Cygwin-X folders were created on the Start menu. The original cygwin from the
Win10 PC had X installed also.

Any idea how to get this done automatically? I know I can go and create folders
manually, etc., but it kind of a pain. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

josé