[Redirecting to the Cygwin list.]

On 2/13/2024 10:02 PM, Jim Reisert AD1C wrote:

On Fri, Feb 2, 2024 at 10:55 AM Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu <mailto:jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>> wrote:

    On Fri, Feb 2, 2024 at 10:53 AM Ken Brown <kbr...@cornell.edu
    <mailto:kbr...@cornell.edu>> wrote:

     > On 2/2/2024 9:40 AM, Jim Reisert AD1C wrote:
     > > The first time I opened this version with a .CSV file:
     > >
     > >   ■  Warning (comp): libgccjit.so: error: error invoking gcc driver
     > >   ■  Warning (comp): /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/ezimage.el.gz:
    Error:
     > > Internal native compiler error failed to compile
     > [...]
     > >   ■  Warning (comp):
     > > /usr/share/emacs/29.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/cl-seq.el.gz: Error: Internal
     > > native compiler error failed to compile
     >
     > I can't reproduce this.  Did you by any chance forget to install the
     > test release of emacs-common?

    I don't think so, but I can't access that computer right now.

    I did the same update on my laptop and it all seems OK, so I'll have
    to check when I get home.

This is what I have installed.  Is there any kind of debug mode to turn on, to see what is really happening?
> [...]

I see from your screen shot [deleted] that you've installed the test release of libgccjit0. What happens if you revert to the stable release, 11.4.0-1?

Ken