Has anyone had this happen:

Sometimes when I have a mintty running, the upper-left quandrant of the
desktop
becomes inert to the mouse -- icons do not respond to hovers or clicks,
and the
desktop background does not respond to a right-click.
The remainder of the desktop behaves normally.

Everything becomes responsive again when the mintty is closed, but it takes
several seconds.

This happens under Windoze 10 and 11, and it has happened with cygwin 3.4.9,
3.5.0, and various 3.6.0 (test).  It also happened with previous versions of
mintty (and current version 3.7.0-1).

This is *very* intermittent; I can't reproduce it at will.