Thank you for your response about the shortcuts...  And double-clicks (which
can be a ton when installing anew, as I figured).

> Doubleclick in "New" column toggles between "Skip" or "Keep" and the
> "preferred version". Ctrl+I selects the latter.and moves to the next row.

What if I don't need the entire "New" column, but only some of the packages?

> Press and hold Ctrl+U to select "Uninstall" for all. Then change to
> another view and back to "Unneeded" to see more possible unneeded packages.

Interesting.  Anywhere it is documented?

But how about replicating the installation?  No shortcuts?

Anton Lavrentiev
Contractor NIH/NLM/NCBI