"Major Variola (ret)" forwarded:

>  The issue arose in October when Bush directed the government to
> prohibit certain international students from receiving "education and
> training in sensitive areas" involving the "development and use of
> weapons of mass destruction."

The most horrific technology of mass destruction is in the school of
education. I'd think the US government would encourage students from
hostile nations to study it here, then export our system of public
schooling back home. In a generation the hostile nations would be no
threat to us.

--
Steve Furlong    Computer Condottiere   Have GNU, Will Travel

Vote Idiotarian --- it's easier than thinking