Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer wrote:

> >I used a VISA debit card to buy a $25,000 Ford Explorer.
>
> You mentioned this for the fourth time this month.
>
> It would be refreshing if you could name some other merchandise next time, maybe
>some non-redneck items ?

Not redneck. A redneck would buy a pickup truck, a gun rack, and about
six extra rims, for lawn decoration. Half of my relatives are rednecks,
so I know these things.

An Explorer is more a soccer mom purchase. If you want to bust on Tim,
try to aim a little more accurately.

--
Steve Furlong    Computer Condottiere   Have GNU, Will Travel

Vote Idiotarian --- it's easier than thinking