Scott Guthery  wrote:
>Perhaps somebody can describe
>a non-DRM privacy management system.

Uhh, anonymous remailers?  I never disclose my identity, hence there is
no need for parties I don't trust to "manage" it.

Come on, folks.  This ought to be cypherpunks 101.  DRM might be one
way to achieve privacy, but it is not the only way.

One simple way for me to ensure my privacy is simply never to disclose my
personal information.  There's no DRM here.  Sure, maybe we could envision
some alternate world where I disclose my personal information in return
for some promise from Big Brother to protect my personal information with
DRM, but this doesn't mean that DRM is the only way to achieve privacy!