Anyone is going?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 21:12:57 +0200
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: YAPC Orga <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Newsgroups: de.comp.lang.perl.misc, it.comp.lang.perl, fr.comp.lang.perl
Subject: YAPC::Europe::Munich - Last call for participation

Last call For Participation YAPC::Europe::2002 - September 18-20

        http://www.yapc.org/Europe/2002/registration.html

Conference fee is set at 89 Euros.

YAPC is an inexpensive 3-day grassroots perl conference, where users,
and developers, can mingle, listen, talk, and exchange ideas about the
perl programming language.  This year's conference will be held in
Munich, capital city of Bavaria, (as near to the continental centre of
Europe  as you can get, without spotting the sea), Germany.

There will be a mixture of short and long tutorials and talks, covering
a wide variety of subjects.  This year's theme is 'The Science of Perl',
which means that we talk about science as well as everything else :-)

A huge variety of speakers and subjects on our favourite language is
gathering in Munich in 2002:  The author of perl, Larry Wall, is slated
to attend his first European YAPC, Damian Conway, perl evangelist and
speaker par-excellence, will also be participating, among many other
leading perl personalities and contributors.

We look forward to seeing you there too!

--
Ciao
Richard Foley