At 06:31 PM 10/27/2002 -0800, Tim May wrote:
On Sunday, October 27, 2002, at 01:04  PM, Bill Stewart wrote:

[Hmm.  lne.com spam-blocked me on the first attempt.
Can you provide details?

If lne.com is blocking posts, I will have to find another CP node.
I don't think Eric will mind me quoting his reply to me on the
mail I sent him directly - it was "Fixed, my apologies",
so I'm assuming this was just a temporary problem.

It also didn't like it when I used his webform to report the problem;
something about the format of "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" annoyed it,
probably the dot in the middle of the name field,
or perhaps the fact that I was using the Earthlink dialup
rather than the AT&T work dialup.
But my later re-postings did go through.