> building I inspect, my own work not excepted. You have to battle to get
> contractors to do it right. And owners to pay for quality work and
> maintenance
> rather than wait for vicitms and insurance companies to pay the tithe of
> negligence.

This is the same problem as with other expenses without immediate gratification
and uncertain effectiveness (to the laymen) - use of hi-fi cryptography, for
example.

Too often the mere *existance* of a technology is used as an excuse to build
systems which *require* such technology (and maintenance) and then do the token
application of the technology and forget about it.

I wonder if anyone used asbestos-steel-WTC meme (R) (TM) (C) to promote strong
crypto ...

=====
end
(of original message)

Y-a*h*o-o (yes, they scan for this) spam follows:
HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now
http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/