On Sat, 7 Dec 2002, Jamie Lawrence wrote:

> On Sat, 07 Dec 2002, Lucky Green wrote:
>
> > It never ceases to amaze me that there are subscribers to this list that
> > don't have Choate filtered. This must be some weird list to read without
> > a Choate procmail filter...
>
> Yes, my mistake. I've seen Choate devolve from a strange actor to a
> net.loon, and I should have known better. I thought an off-list hint
> might help, and that was my mistake. I promise never again to venture
> into Choate Prime.

Yada yada yada...I'm still waiting for a reference where Godel equates
'undecidable' to 'incomplete'....

    We don't see things as they are,                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    we see them as we are.                                   www.ssz.com
                                                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    Anais Nin                                         www.open-forge.org