> Interesting approach. But exactly how does that hinder the FBI
> demanding a booksellers customer list, or a library's patron
> check out record, or a black bag job on a personal computer, or
> thousands of CALEA taps, or the Total Information Awareness
> project, or the process of designating a US citizen as an enemy
> combatant, or the suspension of habeas corpus, etc.
>
> I was not aware that simple management of my own eyeballs could
> have such dramatic, widespread, external effects on gangs of
> thugs with guns and high tech surveillance gear all carrying a
> "do-whatever-you-like, get-out-of-jail-free card from the US
> Congress, and essentially no oversight. Is this kind of like
> mind control, or what?

Do not underestimate the power of detox.

Guns et al are just symbols, 99.999% of proles are kept at bay with software.
It is economically unfeasible to use hardware for that.

Take a look at happenings in the last decade in europe - anti-comm uprisings
had one and only one focal point - TV stations.

They live.

=====
end
(of original message)

Y-a*h*o-o (yes, they scan for this) spam follows:
http://mailplus.yahoo.com