On Tue, 24 Dec 2002 19:42:23 +0100 (CET), you wrote:

> Tim wrote:
>
> > Expect to hear not of a hausfrau being busted, but of the roundup (so
> > to speak) of Mohammed Sayeed, Hariq Azaz, and other thought criminals
> > for buying two many gallons of Roundup at the local Walmart.
>
>    Not all that far-fetched, really. It would be fairly simple to create a
> dioxin bomb by heating a 55gal drum of polychlorinated phenols (2,4D or 2,45T)
> or polychlorinated biphenols (PCBs from a powerline transformer say) until it
> exploded. Put it upwind of the Whitehouse.

I hope you are not letting the ends justify the means. As
someone here wrote it's just not right to even do a reverse
panopticon on the feebs who are building the total information
awareness surveillance on us.

To do othewise would be failing to wait while dangers to freedom
and democracy gather. It would be making a preemptive strike
based only on your having credible evidence that your freedom is
endangered.

You must not follow the example being set for you by your
government. Looking back, the French Resistance were simply
terrorists, attacking the legitmate Vichy Government, and using
terror and violence to achieve their political ends. Evil, just
evil. History needs to be revised to address these violent
criminals who did these violent deeds to their government.