On Wed, 1 Jan 2003, Eugen Leitl wrote:

> On Tue, 31 Dec 2002, Thomas Shaddack wrote:
>
> > Is there a way to RELIABLY find the mail was opened?
>
> I have a related question. I have a little server sitting in a wall
> closet. Does anyone have an easy solution (preferably low tech) for
> figuring out that the closet door has been opened?

Yes, provided you don't mind opening the door damages the server so that
it is no longer operating, and the time frame it is left alone is not too
long (ie longer than the repair time).

      We are all interested in the future for that is where you and I
      are going to spend the rest of our lives.

                              Criswell, "Plan 9 from Outer Space"

      [EMAIL PROTECTED]                            [EMAIL PROTECTED]
      www.ssz.com                               www.open-forge.org