On 9 Jan 2003, lcs Mixmaster Remailer wrote:

> On Thu, 9 Jan 2003 12:35:38 -0500, you wrote:
> >
> > No they don't; or they wouldn't have had the balls to stop the car in
> > the first place.
>
> Most cops in Cookeville, TN have dogs. I wonder if they would
> mind them being shotgunned to death. If the dog presents a
> threat of any type like running up wagging its tail like it did
> on the cop's video it is "procedure" to shoot them. If it's good
> enough for passing motorists pets it's sure good enough for
> cop's dogs seems to me. You just can't allow that threat to go
> unstopped you know? Buck shot is best according to the cops.

Ick. Shooting a dog because it is wagging its tail is not justified, no
matter what the cops do. You can't put a dog down just because of who its
masters are -- dogs lack the intellectual reasoning capabilities to
understand that their owners are evil.

Instead, any cop who shows such blatant disrespect for life and property
as the Tennessee cops in question should himself be shot in the face with
a shotgun, and left on the side of the road to rot.