On Wednesday 15 January 2003 18:09, Petro wrote:
> > Now, hunting black _helicopters_ is a different matter, you
> > realize....
>
>     What is the recommened minimum caliber for taking one, and how
> does one get it to the taxidermist?

I don't have a copy of _Unintended Consequences_ handy, but I think
Henry used a 20mm. The heli was pickled, not mounted.

--
Steve Furlong    Computer Condottiere   Have GNU, Will Travel

You don't expect governments to obey the law because of some higher
moral development. You expect them to obey the law because they know
that if they don't, those who aren't shot will be hanged.
    --Michael Shirley