> ----------

Try contacting Trek and see if you can suggest it.

What's you're threat model? If it's your wife or kid sister, this
might work. If it's a major corporation or a government, forget
it - they'll bitcopy the whole flash rom, and look at it with ease.

Based on what I've seen, the fingerprint simply acts as a
access control. The data on the chip is not encrypted.

There are cheaper thumbdrives which use passwords
which therefore don't leave any evidence binding a specific
drive to a specific person - you said you wanted deniability,
so leaving your thumbprint in the device is not desirable.

That said, these are really neat gadgets. Our FSEs use
them to carry around software tools and utilities - much
easier than a box of floppies or CDs.

Peter