No shit Sherlock, that's the whole point!  The OS doesn't boot until you
type in your passphrase, plug in your USB fob, etc. and allow it to read
the key.  Like, Duh!  You know, you really ought to stop smoking crack.

 + ^ + :NSA got $20Bil/year |Passwords are like underwear. You don't /|\
  \|/  :and didn't stop 9-11|share them, you don't hang them on your/\|/\
<--*-->:Instead of rewarding|monitor, or under your keyboard, you   \/|\/
  /|\  :their failures, we  |don't email them, or put them on a web  \|/
 + v + :should get refunds! |site, and you must change them very often.
[EMAIL PROTECTED] http://www.sunder.net ------------