Title: RE: The burn-off of twenty million useless eaters and "minoritie s"

> > > Too much capitalism is as bad as too much communism.
> >
> > That's semantically equivalent to saying that too much
> economics is as bad as too much totalitarianism...
> >

> "Too much liberty is as bad as too much repression?"
>
> Right.

If you think capitalism is liberty, you have a problem.

Capitalism would work as freedom catalyst only if it would not lead
to the aggregation of power in some places. Once you have power, you
use it. Pretending, like some did, that people with power would not
use force once they reach the stage where they *can*, is disingenuous.
And saying that this has then ceased to be capitalism misses the point:
you end up in a society with centralized power, and which only differs
from a state by the name.
Which is why some capitalism is good, but too much is bad.

I do concede that I'd prefer capitalism much better than communism
though. My association of both on the same grounds was way overboard
and triggered by this evil commie pinko nonsense.

Now, I may have left my clue home, so feel free to explain *why*
100% capitalism (eg no state left, no other power) could never end up
with power aggregation.

--
Vincent Penquerc'h