John Bethencourt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>On Wed, Feb 26, 2003 at 10:02:05PM +1300, Peter Gutmann wrote:
>>Well, I made a start a few years ago with "Network Security: A Feminist
>>Perspective" (done when "people ask me to do security talks for them without
>>bothering to specify which aspect of security they want me to talk about")
>>about halfway down my home page.  The direct link to the slides is
>>http://www.cs.auckland.ac.nz/~pgut001/pubs/fhealth.pdf.
>
>Hilarious! I loved it, but it was so short. You should do an extended, in
>depth treatment of this subject in the spirit of Sokal.

I could never maintain that for more than a page or two (although I do have an
upcoming X.509 RFC with a paragraph of two of Marxist philosophy taking the
place of the usual rambling philosophising over why the RFC is needed).  If
someone else wants to take over from/extend the above work, they're welcome
to.

Peter.