Anonymous wrote:
> I want to use PGP while checking/sending e-mail via web interface on
> someone else's machine (say, internet cafe). So in one window I have
> webmail interface, and in the other window I have "webpgp" interface,
> and I paste ciphertext back and forth.
> The https-ed webpgp interface should authenticate me via some sort of
> passphrase and then I can submit ciphertext for decryption
> (encryption also requres authenticatin, in order to avoid browsing of
> my keyrings.)
why not just use ssh? you can scp the text to your host, encrypt/decrypt it
*there* then scp it back if needs be. you also then don't need to use
webmail - just have a mailbox on that server that you forward your webmail
to, and that you send email in the name of the webmail account from.
its easy enough to grab down puTTY whenever you need it.