--
 On 22 Mar 2003 at 2:00, Sarad AV wrote:
> Starting a war with saudi is a simple thing.How ever unless
> they don't find enough oil in iraq,they will turn onto KSA.
> How ever Saudi with Mecca and Madina is a dangerous country
> to attack.Saudi will surely take it as a war on muslims and
> the impact of that is severe.Saudi is the holy country.Its
> not like attaking iraq.

Saudi arabia has vastly less power, than Iraq, and there is
real evidence implicating it in terrorism, unlike Iraq.  The
reason the US does not attack it despite its subsidies to
terrorists is because they have been kissing US ass while
simultaneously kissing terrorist ass.  It is embarrassing to
attack someone who loudly proclaims "I am on your side", even
if one is inclined to doubt the sincerity of these loud
proclamations.

    --digsig
         James A. Donald
     i69sCTK4xl9bzZuwXZNoM7SqxuK3sIovKZBGTCpg
     4nm9I8mKvQEzSj94Huk5OMSVE7LSIZiBJSfR0QW5L