On Tue, 25 Mar 2003, Eric Cordian wrote:

> Correct me if I'm wrong, but the US will happily throw Americans in prison
> for refusing to do business with Israel, because Congress has made it
> illegal to support any boycott of the Beanie-Headed Land Grabbers.

Hrmmm.. Got a citation for this one?  As far out in the land of the clueless
Shrub may in fact be, I have yet to see anything that declares Israel a
protected class.  Of course, I could have missed it...

I'd really like to see a citation if you can find one.

> Seems like a bit of a double standard to me.

This is the U.S.: we live and die by the double standard.

--
Yours,
J.A. Terranson