> Is it jammed world wide?  You're in COW too.  Any one from .nl or .de
> or .fr who can pick it up still?

Still, www.aljazeerah.info is still accessible if you're feeling
so inclined. Odd though that the Arabic side is down but this one
stays up, if they're aiming for propaganda in their own countries,
mostly English speaking but not much Arabic speaking. Unless they
fear some kind of Arab community backlash from the images ?

> Pretty good proof the scum in DC are afraid of propaganda that's not
> theirs.

If there's something they won't like, it's this:
http://www.statewatch.org/news/2003/mar/16belg.htm
I believe Kissinger is already avoiding France (and probably Spain),
it'd be good if he was being chased up in more countries.

--
Vincent Penquerc'h