On Friday 28 March 2003 00:10, Major Variola (ret) wrote:
> "Sometimes  when you're in government you have to do things for the
> people
> whether they like it or not. That's what governing is all about,"
> said Senate Majority Leader Joseph Bruno, R-Brunswick.

Hitlary, Chucklehead Schumer, the now-deceased Pat "Old Drunk" Moynihan,
George Pataki, Al Sharpton, and now Joe Bruno. Tell ya, I'm damn proud
to be a New Yorker.

--
Steve Furlong    Computer Condottiere   Have GNU, Will Travel

Guns will get you through times of no duct tape better than duct tape
will get you through times of no guns. -- Ron Kuby