On Sunday 30 March 2003 11:37, Tyler Durden wrote:
> Hey, as for Sharpton, I'll quote my brother:
>
> "I'm gonna vote for Sharpton just to piss YOU off!"

I know someone who voted for Sharpton a few years ago (Governor?
Senator? One of his no-chance campaigns.) because he figured he'd be
the only one voting for the doofus in his very conservative county and
he'd be able to point at that "1" entry and say "That's mine!". To his
dismay, three or four others apparently though the same way.

--
Steve Furlong    Computer Condottiere   Have GNU, Will Travel

Guns will get you through times of no duct tape better than duct tape
will get you through times of no guns. -- Ron Kuby