On Sat, 5 Apr 2003, Harmon Seaver wrote:

>    I noticed, but arguing with Tim is rather pointless. If he tried to refute
> primary sources with tertiary sources in a paper at any university he'd not only
> get an F but probably some very nasty comments from the prof as well.
>    So when you're dealing with someone who resorts to that kind of crap, what's
> the point?

Careful Harmon,  Tim might "plonk" you for that :-)  You know, maybe in a
while he'll have plonked everyone and he won't actually respond to
anything on this list.  And you're right, there's no point in arguing with
someone who's certain they know everything there is to know about
everything.

Patience, persistence, truth,
Dr. mike