On Friday 12 September 2003 09:36, Jim Choate wrote:

> Is it really so that there are no up to date archives? Venona seems
> to have stopped a while back.

http://archives.abditum.com/cypherpunks/

_But_ my server has been very unreliable lately. I'm planning on moving
the archives to a different box soon, maybe this weekend.

--
Steve Furlong    Computer Condottiere   Have GNU, Will Travel

"If someone is so fearful that, that they're going to start using
their weapons to protect their rights, makes me very nervous that
these people have these weapons at all!"  -- Rep. Henry Waxman