At 02:08 PM 12/15/03 -0500, Tyler Durden wrote:
..
Well, of course "Saddam" is going to test positive...he's apparently an actual CLONE.
Actually, from what I understand this is the 'original' Saddam (note how much older he seems than the Saddams we've been seeing in the press over the last few years), but he hasn't actually controlled things for a couple of decades. The Saddam we're really looking for is approximately Saddam #3, and he's still at large, and directing the insurgency.

_The Boys from Baghdad_, coming soon to a theater near you.

-TD

--John Kelsey, [EMAIL PROTECTED] PGP: FA48 3237 9AD5 30AC EEDD BBC8 2A80 6948 4CAA F259