Surprised this hasn't gone through the list yet. Did it get much coverage in the US?

<http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/shropshire/3415525.stm>

'According to the arrest report, Miss Marson placed her bag on the belt at a security check, telling a Transportation Security Administration screener: "Hey be careful, I have three bombs in here"

'Sergeant Joe Wyche from Miami Airport Police told BBC Midlands Today .. "Before 9/11 we took it seriously - after 9/11 there's no room for kidding or joking, if that's the person's intention, so it's taken in a serious manner."'

[Also compare the report of her "allegedly repeating the joke twice more when confronted by officials" with another report claiming that authorities asked her what she had said. Twice.]

--
"Know thy shelves."