Anybody know of apps that allow someone to hack somebody else's Palm?

Specifically, say you are beaming or receiving a beam from someone else's Palm, but you'd like to know much more than what they had planned on beaming you. So you actually beam them an app that takes their phonebook and calender and dumps it out to you. '

Actually, this is really my threat model. What I really want to know is that, given the above possibility, is there a "fire wall" for a PDA for this kind of attack? (Yes I know it's possible to put a Password on stuff in your Palm, BUT I bet that would be about a vaulable as WEP...)

-TD

PS: I'm also wondering if it's possible to force-beam info out of a sleeping Palm that's in a coat pocket or whatever.