Steve Thompson wrote:

--- "R.W. (Bob) Erickson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Steve Thompson wrote:

[assholes]

You tell them, Steve

I believe I just did.

Insanity is a great cover for an insurectionist!

I suppose it could be, although I am give to belive that residents of the White Room Hotel may only carry out insurection in the program room, and even then only while under direct adult supervision. I have been told that this makes the task somewhat more difficult, what with the sometimes necessity of colouring outside the lines on the page (so to speak).

Regards,

Steve

Yes, you have a point there.I guess a better cover would be as local coordinator of Neighborhood Watch

--bob