Interesting. it occurs to me also that a Tim May-based approach may work: Lay out landmines and boobytraps all over the place, and then forget where you put 'em. No one's really going to want to drive a bulldozer over that!

-TD

From: "Trei, Peter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Tyler Durden" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CC: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: Posion Pill for ED?
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 15:46:05 -0400

1. Make your property a habitat for endangered species; there are
plenty of plants, bugs, and small animals that qualify.

Getting them there in the first place is probably illegal, but
once they're established, no development which destroys their
habitat is legal, generally speaking.

2. Similarly, and even simpler, turn strategic portions of
your property into wetlands or vernal pools. Similar protections
vs development apply.

Peter Trei