Handguns, although a form of protection for some are very dangerous when misused, or
used by
inexperienced persons. Each day handgun misuse and abuse is a major cause of someone's
life being loss, robbery, rape, abduction, carjacking, and the list can go on.

All of us want to protect ourselves, and most of us would like to be educated on crime
protection methods. We would also like to be able to purchase some form of personal
protection that is effective, yet safe in case our children accidently get a hold of
it. Something that gives us less worry about it being used against us. Something that
has the element of surprise to our attacker.

We At G.G.& M Business Services Inc have devised a package that is expensive and will
provide to you a way that will provide you a high level of personal security and may
save your life. Although if approached by someone with a gun we advise you to comply
intelligently, as nothing is more important than your life.

Our package is intended to educate you on proactive things you can do daily that will
provide you with some level of personal security protection and may save your life,
and/or the life of someone you love

Our package contains a 20 page report on things you can do to protect yourself agains
crime such as robbery, rape, how to protect your home, and much more. That is not all.
The package comes with a 80,000 volt mini stun gun that is the size of a credit card
or cigarette pack. This stun gun can fit in a lady's purse or a man's shirt pocket, or
just in the palm of your hand so an assailant will not see it. This unit retails for
more than $23.00 but with the package it is absolutely free except $3.95 shipping and
handling to get it to you. Stun guns are legal in most states except D.C.. Please
check your locality.
This total report package can be purchase for $12.00 plus $3.48 shipping and handling
for a total cost to you of only $15.48. Because of our supply this offer may not last
long, so send for your ordering instruction now. To retrieve this package please reply
to this email and in the subject place "send order info". Once your payment has been
confirmed a username and password will be emailed to you, and the stun gun will be
mailed to the address you provide a few days later.

NOTE:  If you received this message in error, we regret any inconvenience
this may have caused you.  The purpose of this message is to provide you
with information on our Alternative to Handguns package.
This is a one time mailing.

If you wish to be permanently deleted from our database, please reply to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]