At 17:16 2/16/2000 -1000, Reese wrote:
> >http://www.wired.com/news/politics/0,1283,34388,00.html
>Reviewing the article again, there was no comment on the obvious and
>repeated unconstitutional affronts Freeh et al. wish to visit upon the
>American populace, in the name of combating cyberterrorism, saving the
>children, war on some drugs, et cetera, et cetera, ad nauseum,,,,

Correct. I'm writing for an audience that has read a *lot* about that
issue, and I linked to my previous articles with criticism from usual
suspects like ACLU etc. And I didn't have that much time to work on it. So
while I didn't put in the "civil liberties groups raise questions," I'm not
going to lose any sleep over it either.

>I suppose any horseman will do, eh?

Well, yeah. Any horse in a storm, or something like that.

-Declan