> Let me know if you have any suggestions on the shape of that craft.

Pretty Daffy Thread.

I prefer to navigate space-time using a conforming timespace vehicle
that that is put together from a variety of manufacturers. Fruit of the
Loom, Levi Strauss, Florsheim, Gap, TAG Heuer. Whether this vehicle
floats in the gravity well or not usually depends on a variety of
environmental and system parameters like job-related stress, kid-related
stress, selected stock prices and the weather. So while its performance
is a bit spotty, there is a big advantage in being able to construct a
viable space-time vehicle from materials that are available at your
local Wal-Mart. Use Wal-Mart for the navigational equipment too as the
Swiss make seems to require periodic rebuilds - something that can be
very dangerous should it fail at the wrong time. In its favor, the Swiss
equipment has proven to be truly waterproof which is a plus should you
have to make an emergency landing on ( or in ) water.

BTW - there are no registration requirements for a craft of this type
and further, it can be purchased anonymously using old-fashioned ( soon
to be out-of-fashioned ) cash so it is, in fact, anonymous and
untraceable. So there's the tie-in to the cryptography stuff.

Happy flights,
Mike