On Wed, 16 Feb 2000, William H. Geiger III wrote:

> Website is still in the construction phase and only limited info there.
> The 768-bit RSA keys seem a little small and I am not all that sure that
> 3-DES is the best choice of symetric algorithms for this application.

More annoyingly, nothing is said about how those primitives are used.
It would be nice if they said "we are going to use the PKCS #1 standard
v2.0" or something which suggested that they used a decent padding scheme.
Better yet if they used an encryption scheme designed to blindly sign
and encrypt at once, like a blinded version of DHAES or something.

-David