Do you have a product or service you would like to market on the internet? Would you
like
to attract more traffic to your business or website? If so, we can help!

There are three major ways to market your product or service on the internet. They are
search engine placement, banner ads, and bulk email advertising. Getting good search
engine ranking is an endless battle that takes many months of exhaustive efforts to
find out
what type of site submissions are accepted or rejected by the major search engines,
with no
guarantee of even getting placed at all. Another way to reach the internet audience is
with
banner ads. Banner ads can be very costly, and are for the most part overlooked or
ignored
by potential prospects. Bulk email advertising, on the other hand, is the fastest,
least
expensive way to get your message to a massive base of prospective customers in a very
short time.

Our software product, Desktop Server 2000, is the fastest selling bulk email software
on the
internet. Why? Because it turns your home computer into a professional bulk email
server.
It is also extremely user friendly. So friendly, many users have their children
sending out
email for them while they are at work. In no time at all, you will be watching your
computer
blasting out thousands of emails per hour!

Desktop Server 2000 uses 15 channels to send your bulk email out with maximum speed.
Cheaper imitation products use only one. Desktop Server 2000 will cloak your bulk
emails
and internet service provider to help protect you from getting shut down. Other bulk
email
software products don't. (By the way, bulk emailing is not illegal, but a small
minority of
internet users frown on it because they know how well it works, and some are losing
business to those who are using it). Also, when you purchase Desktop Server 2000, you
will get 50 million free email addresses, along with free telephone technical support!
We are
also throwing in, free of charge, a copy of Atomic Harvester 98, which gives you the
ability
to go out on the internet and automatically extract thousands of fresh new email
addresses
per hour. Try to match this package deal elsewhere!

For most businesses, one good new customer will offset the cost of our product in no
time.
Just think, if you only sent out 50,000 emails (less than one day's emailing) and
stopped
using it after getting one percent of these as new customers (500), how would that
help
your business? You may ask, "Who reads those bulk emails anyway?" The answer is, most
everyone does. In fact, you're reading one right now yourself. You can expect a one to
two
percent response rate on average with bulk email advertising.

If you want to find out more about Desktop Server 2000 please visit our website at
http://www.marketing-usa.net. If you're ready to order online now, simply log on to
our
secure server at http://www.marketing-usa.net/order.html to use your Visa, MasterCard,
or
American Express. We will furnish you with an unlock code and a download site as soon
as
we process your order.

See you at the top!

Marketing-USA Software Products
http://www.marketing-usa.net

(Note: You have automatically been removed from our mailing list. However, if you so
desire, simply type "remove" in the subject line when you reply to this email at
[EMAIL PROTECTED])