Well, FWIW, I heard a local radio talk show host that does 'consumer affairs'
type subjects as his main theme talk about them about a week ago.
He said he has actually recieved a check, so they are possibly on the
up and up. Personally, I'll pass on letting someone snoop on my
surfing habits the way they most likely do.  I can't remember the
guy's name, as I don't listen regularly, he just happened to be
on while I was waiting for another show.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.zeugma.nu/

You can patent a mouse trap. You should not be able to patent trapping mice.