At 12:02 PM -0500 3/5/00, Phillip Hallam-Baker wrote:
>Like John Lennon said:
>
>"When you're talking about minds that hate,
>all I can tell you brother is you have to wait"

Just as a point of information.  It should be pointed out that Phill
is a proud lap dog to the police state.  Phill's a proponent of
Clinton/Gore, gun control, bigger government etc.  My favorite quote
from Phill on libertarians:  "All the libertariacrap is just that,
prattling of a bunch of blinkered idealogues who know diddly squat
about the net, their ass or their elbow."

At 11:57 PM -0500 2/1/98, Phillip M. Hallam-Baker wrote fight-censorship:
>It has been correctly reported that during 1997 and 1998 I acted in an
>advisory role providing security advice in connection with a number of
>computer installations at the Whitehouse.

Regards,  Matt-

Subscribe to Freematt's Alerts: Pro-Individual Rights Issues
Send a blank message to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the words subscribe FA
on the subject line. List is private and moderated (7-30 messages per month)
Matthew Gaylor,1933 E. Dublin-Granville Rd., PMB 176, Columbus, OH  43229
Archived at http://www.egroups.com/list/fa/