From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 13:10:30 -0700 (PST)
Subject: Next year's topic
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I have a problem.

Next year's resolution for policy debate reads something like this: "The
United States Federal Government shall establish a policy to significantly
increase the protection of privacy in one or more of the following areas:
Employment, Medical Records, Consumer Infromation, Search and Seizure."

This presents a broad list of ideas to me, but getting information on them
is difficult. If you have any ideas and know of places I could get evidence
about them, tell me. I'm hoping I can have something written by the time
I go to camp next year, and if I can it'll be rather helpful at the tournament.
It also helps if I can claim some sort of huge advantage, such as US leadership
(or hegemony, as it is known to us) or liberty, rights, etc.

Thanks.

Brad

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  If you are not using HushMail, this message could have
been read easily by the many people who have access to your open personal
email messages.