We are sorry to inform you that your profile
on Adult Friend Finder (http://adultfriendfinder.com) has
been denied approval.  Most common causes of this are:

1. Reference to an email address, ICQ, phone number or website.
   We do this to protect people from any fraud.

2. An incomplete profile - usually leaving a
blank title or introduction text.

3. A "One-liner" profile - we're looking for profiles
with sufficent content to help our members know
more about you.

4. Inappropriate content - this depends primarily
on the section that your profile will be listed.

5. Non-English profile - please add at least a sentence
or two in English to help our review staff.

6. Obnoxious html tags which annoyed the Webmaster-
   continuous infractions will result in your profile
   being deleted.

We strongly urge you to return to the site and
update your profile as we look forward to having you
as an active member.

Sincerely,

The Adult FriendFinder Team
[EMAIL PROTECTED]