> But if you know of a better government to live under, might I humbly
> inquire as to why you CHOSE to live here? If I knew of a government
> which was more to my tastes, I'd make myself a citizen of it.

Since the days of Empire it has been the British tradition to travel to far
off
and inhospitable lands in search of fortune and adventure.

It is certainly a difficult decision to make since full appreciation of any
sensation first requires that one experience its opposite. So to remain
in Britain is to prevent a full appreciation whereas to venture abroad is
to deny all but vicarious appreciation.

        Phill