> The strength of labor lies not only in its community but most importantly in
> global solidarity with all workers around the globe. The movement against
> globalization is a fight in every country for dignity and justice and we are
> strongest in that fight working side by side. We feel that calls for national
> protectionism and national sovereignty pit the working class of each nation
> against each other. We feel that the stance taken by the major trade unions
> is not a stance of international solidarity and that it is not the most
> effective stance for advancing the cause of labor. The organizing being
> done by many rank and file union members is truly making these protests a
> struggle of all of labor. We believe in internationalism and globalizing this
> struggle, regardless of political borders, with all workers.
That's exactly what I always say. Globalization is a threat to the
global community of workers and we have to abolish capitalized NATIONAL
PROTECTIONISM to get rid of globalization and to build an
internationalized society. Globalization means the end of all
internationalization and therefore we have to fight for more
nationalization. Our hope lies in the solidarization of the
internationalized working class. If we succeed we will make an end to
the globalization of CAPITALIZATION!

--
mfg
Gregorio