===================== PHOTOPOINT FLASH =========================

Read all about it in this new issue of PhotoPoint Flash, our
bimonthly newsletter:

INSIDE THIS ISSUE
  - Easy Upload: Upload multiple images with ease
  - Million Dollar Moment Photo Contest
  - AmazingMail: Real postcards direct from your Albums
  - Photo of the Day: PDA Channel now open
  - Buying a Digital Camera? Great Savings Here!
  - DoDots: Photo of the Day on your desktop
  - Let's Chat: Member Chat schedule for April
  - Frequently Asked Questions: Locking an Album

AmazingMail, the easy and economical way to send REAL picture
postcards -- featuring your own photos or other images, plus your
personal greeting -- directly from your computer to anyone in the
United States via US Mail. Now you can send AmazingMail directly
from your PhotoPoint albums. And, for a limited time, AmazingMail
is offering three FREE postcards to PhotoPoint members. It's all
at http://www.photopoint.com/amazing/index.html

Now It's Easier Than Ever to Upload Multiple Photos to Your
PhotoPoint Account

PhotoPoint's new Easy Upload feature makes it easier than ever to
send multiple images to your account, in one easy step. When
logged into your account, simply select the number of photos you
want to upload, browse your hard drive or photo CD and select
them, and click once. You can also choose whether or not your
photos should be resized when they reach your account.

Check out Easy Upload at:
http://www.photopoint.com/easyupload.html

The Million-Moment Photo Contest: And the Winners Are . . .

PhotoPoint.com's Million-Dollar Moment Photo Contest is now
closed. During its eight weeks, members like you entered
thousands of great photos that captured a wide variety of great
moments.

Right now, our judges are working to complete the judging of our
last week of entries. To see all of the semi-finalists selected
so far and read the comments of our chief judge Kim Komenich,
visit http://www.photopoint.com/gomillion/contest_finalists.html

With all the great shots selected, it's clear that our judges
will have a tough time coming up with our ten finalists.
Ultimately, our Grand Prize, 1st Prize, and 2nd Prize winners
will be announced on May 11.

Thanks to all who entered -- and good luck to all the
semi-finalists!

Create and Send Your AmazingMail Postcards Directly from
PhotoPoint

Now you can create and send REAL picture postcards featuring your
own photos and personal greetings directly from PhotoPoint rather
than from the AmazingMail website. Just go to your chosen album
or gallery at PhotoPoint and click "Send Postcards".

The Photo of the Day Channel is Now Open

Check out our best shot of the day, now available on AvantGošs
Photo ofthe Day channel. Our POTD, direct from PhotoPoint to your
wireless PDA, FREE.

Great Savings for April . . .  No Fooling!

If you're thinking of jumping into digital photography, there's
never been a better time. As higher-resolution digital cameras
models coming to market, current models have been reduced in
price, yet offer high enough resolution to make photo-quality
8x10 inch prints.

And the new models will satisfy the advanced photographer with
resolution approaching professional levels.

To celebrate, the PhotoPoint digital store has a great deal on
the Nikon Coolpix 950, which at least one reviewer has called
“one of the all-time great digital cameras.

Consider these features: o Nikkor optical zoom lens o advanced
256-segment matrix metering o pivoting lens/viewfinder o an
incredible macro mode (less than 1 inch) o 2.1 Megapixel CCD
image sensor o enough resolution to make framable 8x10-inch
prints

And now the Nikon Coolpix 950 is only $649.00 after
manufacturer's $100.00 rebate!  Check it out at
http://www.photopoint.com/redirects/nikon950.html

View the POTD in a Dot

Put a colorful dot on your desktop! Now you can enjoy
PhotoPoint's Photo of the Day in a Dot from dodots.com. Working
outside your browser and alongside your favorite stuff--like
POTD--convenient and easily accessible. Find out more at
PhotoPoint.com.

Let's Chat

PhotoPoint chats are off to a great start. During recent chats
members have gotten great advice on selecting the digital camera
that's right for them and where to go for some great nature shots
in the middle of winter.

And now, we've added two new chats. Here's the full schedule:

Nature Photography, Mondays. Hosted by Ken Maher, veteran nature
and wildlife photographer and online forum host.

Beginner's Photography, Tuesdays. Hosted by Steve Simpkins,
veteran social and portrait photographer.

General Photography, Wednesdays. Hosted by PhotoPoint community
manager Dave Dornlas, who spent 25 years as a professional
photographer.

NEW! Getting Ready for the Weekend, Thursdays. Hosted by Peggy
Miller, our resident snapshot shooter.

NEW! Sunday Morning Get-Together, Sundays, 7 AM Pacific. Hosted
by Jerry Fielden, a photographer who specializes in rock bands
and other entertainers.

Except for the Sunday Morning Get-Together, all chat sessions
begin at 7 p.m. Pacific time (10 p.m. Eastern) and run for an
hour or so.

And remember, PhotoPoint chat sessions are relaxed, informal, and
informative -- your chance to exchange ideas and information with
other PhotoPoint members. Our new and improved chat technology is
easy to use, requires no downloading of chat software, and has a
"float" feature that allows you to use other applications while
you chat. You're welcome to stop by even if all you want to do is
"listen in," at http://www.photopoint.com/chat

FAQs: Membership Tips

In each issue of PhotoPoint Flash, we feature at least one
frequently asked question about using PhotoPoint.com -- and the
answer, of course! Here's this week's tip.

Q: How do I place a lock on one of my albums?

A: First, you must log into your PhotoPoint account using your
PhotoPoint username AND password. Then, click on the album that
you wish to lock. In the Album Password field, type the password
of your choice and click the Update Album Information button.
This will save the password and place a lock on the album. To
remove the lock from the album, just delete the password and
click the Update Album Information button.