[To be removed from this list read bottom of message]

Dear Sirs,

I would like to offer you the following on FOB Germany Basis:

original Eurospec stock:
Ericsson T18                       500 pieces   DEM 390
Nokia 8210                         400 pieces   DEM 839
Nokia 7110                         375 pieces   DEM 699
Motorola L7089                     300 pieces   DEM 442
Motorola P7389 next week           100 pieces   DEM 542
Ericsson T28                       500 pieces   DEM 605
Ericsson A1018 incl PHF            300 pieces   DEM 150
Motorolla CD930 in Loop Box        500 pieces   DEM 169
Nokia 3210                         500 pieces   DEM 330
Nokia 5110                         500 pieces   DEM 255
Nokia 6150                         500 pieces   DEM 455
Siemens S25 blue colour            240 pieces   DEM 465
Motorola V3688 blue                300 pieces   DEM 735
Motorola M series                 1000 pieces   DEM 155
Ericsson T10                       500 pieces   DEM 285

Siemens S35i C35 ORIGINAL accessories:
Car Kit comfort                                 DEM 180
Car Kit comfort voice dial                      DEM 425
Battery Li-Ion 600 mAh                          DEM 75
Battery NiMh   500 mAh                          DEM 40
Beltclip                                        DEM 15
Desktopcharger                                  DEM 50
Portable handsfree                              DEM 30
(the handsfree can also be used for S25 and C25)

Siemens C25/S25 original accessories:
C25/S25 carcharger                              DEM 33
C25 Car Kit comfort                             DEM 180
S25 Car Kit comfort                             DEM 195
C25/S25 travelcharger                           DEM 43

Best regards

Andre Goldenstein
Aral Mobilfunk Partner KMT GmbH
Tel +49 2102 874744
Fax +49 2102 874750
mobile +49 171 8255502
www.aral.net

If you have recieved this message in error, or wish not to be
included on future mailings please forward your e-mail address
of which we have sent this message to. If you recieve this
message through another e-mail address we have no way of
removing you from our list unless you provide the original
e-mail address contained in the full header of the e-mail
message. If this information has been removed by your server(s)
we cannot control this and, again, have no way to remove your
e-mail address.  Simply reply to this message with "REMOVE" in
the subject line. We wish to fully comply with your wishes and
all applicable state and federal laws. Your cooperation and
patience in this matter are very much appreciated.   Thank You!