> Getting the electronic properties of the duplicate
> matched might require extra tricks, like a conductive backing.  But
> flesh varies, so there is an acceptance window.  Maybe the spooklabs
> package their fakeprints in humidity-controlled foil packages, use one
hour
> after opening.

There are a number of good live-finger detect methods beyond simple
resistance and capacitance that are not easily fooled.  Pulse oximetry
is one.  There are other extremely good methods which I can't discuss
here since I'm under non-disclosure.  Some scanners though are so lame
that you can actually get a match from the latent print left behind on
the prism by directing light onto the prism at the correct angle.

--PH