> I am not surprised that the negatives can't be found. After all, the steel
> front door of the church, which Waco survivors hold would show that the
> bullet holes in it were made from the outside (thereby by the ATF), has
> vanished from the evidence room without a trace.

What exactly would the door prove?  There is no dispute that ATF fired
at the door.  The only question on which the sides disagree is who
fired first.  The door wouldn't establish that.

This is just another circular conspiracy theory.  "They hid the door
because it was damaging evidence."  "We know it was damaging evidence
because otherwise they wouldn't have hidden it."