> >> home, find the child and seize same any time before May 1.

> >> ill-informed hype.  I mean, did you even bother to try and look this up?
> >
> >Reese said:
> >
> >> The cops did enter, twice, on Friday, to search for Guns.  Then
> they pulled
> >> the heavily armed assault on Saturday.  Did you bother to look that up?

I asked:

Reese said:

> A lot, considering the level of force used, nor has there been convincing
> evidence brought forward that the warrant to take custody of Elian was
> actually issued prior to the raid.  Check's in the mail dude,

1.  The level of force used is a straw man.  What does this have to do with whether or
not there was a warrentless search?

2.  The warrant was issued on Friday by a Miami Judge.  It gave the feds power to
search for and seize Elian at any time prior to May 1- which they did.  I have no idea
what this silliness about "convincing evidence" that a warrant was issued "in time."
The feds presented the warrant when they entered the residence, as they are required
to do.