Dear Media Sharehouse User,

Recently you visited the Media Sharehouse, supported by XOOM.com, and
registered to download files. We're contacting you today to make sure you
know about all the valuable benefits and services available for FREE as a
Media Sharehouse member.

The Media Sharehouse allows Xoom.com members to store, share and showcase
media files on the internet. From MP3s and video clips to games and applets,
the Media Sharehouse lets you freely upload or download media files.

Currently, you are registered to download files only from the Media
Sharehouse.

Completing your registration for the Media Sharehouse also means these
unique free benefits:

*500 megs of personal online storage space for uploading files
*The ability to store, share and promote your media files on the Internet!
*Store files privately and password protect them!
*Email friends and notify them of uploaded files!
*UNLIMITED web hosting space to host your website on Xoom.com for FREE!
*Access to Beats, Samples & F/X music library
*Access to our huge clipart library online!
*Gain the ability to reach 12 million registered Xoom.com members!

XOOM.com members also benefit from the opportunity to purchase goods and
services based on their community affinities at significant member-only,
discounted prices.

So, complete your registration today and get access to all of these great
services:

http://xoom.com/join/?R=0&P=50

In the meantime, happy downloading.

Sincerely,

The Media Sharehouse Team

***********************************
SPECIAL OFFER FOR NEW MEMBERS!
***********************************

Today, we're offering to all of our new members a great deal on our Web
Clip Empire 150,000!
All of these new clips, including many 3-D rendered GIF Animations and
Java Buttons are now available on this Deluxe 6 CD-ROM set:

Discs 1 and 2 - Over 75,000 Animated GIFs
Discs 3 and 4 - Over 60,000 Non-animated Clips
Disc 5 - Over 5,200 Music Tracks and Sound Effects
Disc 6 - Over 13,800 Java Buttons, Photos and Videos

Since XOOM.com commissioned many of these clips EXCLUSIVELY from graphic
designers and animators worldwide, you won't find many of them anywhere
else. These clips are so new, they are not currently available from the
XOOM.com Web Site, either.

XOOM.com will offer this set to the public from their Web Site for $79.95.
Because you are now a valued member, you pay only $39.95! That's a
savings of 50% when you order through this limited-time email offer.
That's a whopping $40 off our retail price and less than $8 per
clip-packed CD-ROM. But hurry, this is your last chance to get this
savings.

To get more details about this limited-time offer or to order, go to
this secret URL:

http://orders.xoom.com/wce150/sharehouse/

We are making this offer as a way to say thanks for being a XOOM.com Member.
As usual, you have a full, no-fault, money-back guarantee from XOOM.com on
your purchase if you are not completely satisfied for any reason. So
order this great collection today. We know you will love it.

Why join the Media Sharehouse?
--
Get the ability to store, share and promote your media files on the
Internet!
Store files privately and password protect them!
--
Email friends and notify them of uploaded files!
--
UNLIMITED web space!
--
Access to our huge clipart library online!
--
Gain the ability to reach 6.8 million registered Xoom.com members!

You're receiving this e-mail, because on the following date and time:
Thu Apr 27 8:02:37 2000 from IP address: 150.204.254.49
and e-mail address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
you signed up for a free XOOM.com account.